Levvel is fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Atlanta and DC.
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel We're looking for people who are naturally curious, have a passion for learning, and possess the focus to translate those learnings into tangible results. We look for people who are driven by a desire to imagine and build transformative solutions.
You’ll have tons of opportunity to expand your skills and apply those skills to interesting new problems. We hire developers who are hungry to learn and keep up with the newest trends. For this role we’re looking for a modern Senior Java Consultant that brings not only technical skills, but also the ability communicate clearly and to collaborate effectively. You should be passionate about challenging yourself and solving real business problems by applying the right tools and technologies.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional software engineering experience
- Expertise with standard server-side software technologies, including: Java, MySQL, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring batch, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience with RESTful API design and micro services architecture.
- Experience with AWS Cloud Computing infrastructure and APIs is a big plus.
- Deployment of scalable web systems with architectural requirements for high availability, high throughput, low response time, etc.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/OOD) with appropriate use of design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of key data structures and algorithms.
- Strong understanding of SQL and database performance.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes a big plus.
- Experience with message brokers such as ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ as well as streaming platforms like Apache Kafka are a big plus.
- Desire to grow professionally with a small, focused, development team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Computer Science or related field.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
We’re looking for people who are naturally curious, have a passion for learning, and possess the focus to translate those learnings into tangible results. We look for people who are passionate and driven by a desire to build transformative technology solutions. You’ll have tons of opportunity to expand your skills and apply those skills to interesting new problems.
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
401k matching up to 6%
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision