Levvel is fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Atlanta and DC.
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
We are currently seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test to develop automation test scripts. Candidate should have a development background. This person would be QA/Dev. Experience with backend API automation testing using Postman is must. Candidate should be proficient with code debugger in order to fix minor defects
Background Should include:
• 2+ years of professional Automation experience as a QA Analyst/Tester
• 2+ years developing with Selenium (Java or C#)
• 2+ years integrating tests into CI packages (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc.)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience incorporating automated tests into CI/CD pipelines
• Working knowledge of full lifecycle application development
• Develop test automation and data input scripts
• Contribute to the design and development of automated testing frameworks and libraries
• Perform manual QA tests as applicable, where automation is not possible or practical
• Support all testing efforts including functional, system integration, and regression testing across web, mobile, and desktop applications and systems
• Review requirements and acceptance criteria for testability; collaborate with the IT Application Delivery team to determine the most effective testing strategy
• Develop and document test plans, test scenarios, and test cases
• Document and report defects; coordinate with appropriate resources to ensure proper tracking and resolution of all defects
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
We’re looking for people who are naturally curious, have a passion for learning, and possess the focus to translate those learnings into tangible results. We look for people who are passionate and driven by a desire to build transformative technology solutions. You’ll have tons of opportunity to expand your skills and apply those skills to interesting new problems.
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
401k matching up to 6%
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision
We’re a rapidly growing IT consulting team based in Charlotte, NC with offices in New York City, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. Raleigh, NC, and Atlanta. We provide both technical and strategic consulting for clients that range from Fortune 500 corporations to seed stage startups. Simply put – we help clients build cool stuff.