At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented developers on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
You’ll have tons of opportunity to expand your skills and apply those skills to interesting new problems. We hire developers who are hungry to learn and keep up with the newest trends. For this role we’re looking for a modern application developer that brings not only technical skills, but also the ability communicate clearly and to collaborate effectively. You should be passionate about challenging yourself and solving real business problems by applying the right tools and technologies.
- Build performant, well-tested React and/or Angular applications.
- Write code using a typed language like TypeScript or Flow.
- Style components using tools like Sass, PostCSS, CSS Modules, and Styled Components.
- Configure and optimize Webpack and Rollup builds using bundle analzyers, code splitting and tree shaking.
- Configure tooling around JS development including code formatters and linters.
- Generate time estimates for technical tasks.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship.
- Collaborate and provide development insights to members of a cross-functional agile team.
- Communicate regularly with architects to get feedback and ensure technical goals are being met by team.
- Develop server-side applications using Node.js or Go.
- Develop GraphQL APIs and integrate GraphQL queries in a client side application.
- Develop services/APIs in a microservices architecture.
Interested in working with us?
We're looking for people who are naturally curious, have a passion for learning, and possess the focus to translate those learnings into tangible results. We look for people who are passionate and driven by a desire to build transformative technology solutions.
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
Very competitive salary
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision
We’re a rapidly growing IT Consulting team based in Charlotte, NC with offices in New York City, San Francisco, Washington, D.C, Charlotte, Atlanta, Raleigh, Singapore, and Melbourne. We provide both technical and strategic consulting for clients that range from Fortune 500 corporations to seed stage startups. Simply put – we help clients build cool stuff.