At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented IT Professionals on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
We're looking for people who are naturally curious, have a passion for learning, and possess the focus to translate those learnings into tangible results. We look for people who are driven by a desire to imagine and build transformative solutions. We are hiring a Senior IOS Test Automation Engineer to be part of a larger team for our San Francisco office.
You’ll have tons of opportunity to expand your skills and apply those skills to interesting new problems. We hire developers who are hungry to learn and keep up with the newest trends. For this role we’re looking for a Senior Automation Engineer that brings not only technical skills, but also the ability communicate clearly and to collaborate effectively. You should be passionate about challenging yourself and solving real business problems by applying the right tools and technologies.
• Experienced in iOS test automation
• Test automation based on Jenkins on iOS
• Java programming skill sets in writing test cases
• Experience with Appium test framework
• Excellent understanding of signed iOS applications
• Has the ability to think like an architect but does not have to have architect experience
• Knows how to integrate into DevOps pipeline, basically hook testing into the pipeline
• Strong documentation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• 2-5 years test automation
• Familiarity with MDM (Mobile Device Management)
• Experience with Swift
• familiarity with Amazon Device Farm
Interested in working with us?
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
Profit Sharing Bonus
401k matching of up to 6%
4 weeks’ vacation
10 paid holidays
Health, dental, vision