At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented IT Professionals on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
We're looking for people who are naturally curious, have a passion for learning, and possess the focus to translate those learnings into tangible results. We look for people who are passionate and driven by a desire to imagine and build transformative solutions. We are hiring a Senior IOS Developer to be part of a larger team for our San Francisco office.
You’ll have tons of opportunity to expand your skills and apply those skills to interesting new problems. We hire developers who are hungry to learn and keep up with the newest trends. For this role we’re looking for a modern application developer that brings not only technical skills, but also the ability communicate clearly and to collaborate effectively. You should be passionate about challenging yourself and solving real business problems by applying the right tools and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related subject or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ of iOS and Xcode development experience (please include portfolio of your projects/GitHub link within resume)
- Proficiency with Objective-C and Swift. Strong ability with latest iOS SDKs
- Very strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Experience with offline sync, micro-services and event-based architecture
- Experience building mobile and web apps in a enterprise context using enterprise technologies (Identity, monitoring etc.) and integrating to enterprise systems such as SAP
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and Pair Programming
- A passion for mobile technology and curiosity to learn new things
- Experience working with integration frameworks like Couchbase and AppD
- Experience with frameworks for identity and access management
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Interested in working with us?
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
Profit Sharing Bonus
401k matching of up to 6%
4 weeks’ vacation
10 paid holidays
Health, dental, vision