At Levvel We're looking for people who are naturally curious, have a passion for learning, and possess the focus to translate those learnings into tangible results. We look for people who are passionate and driven by a desire to imagine and build transformative solutions. We are currently hiring an experienced Full Stack Developer to join the Levvel Team in Atlanta.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
1) Build performant and well-tested applications using React, Redux, Babel and Flow.
4) Style components using tools like Sass, PostCSS, CSS Modules, and Styled Components.
5) Configure and optimize Webpack and Rollup builds using bundle analzyers, code splitting and tree shaking.
6) Configure tooling around JS development including Lerna, Prettier, ESLint.
7) Help create time estimates for technical tasks.
8) Collaborate and provide development insights to members of a cross-functional agile team, including PM, design, and analytics roles.
9) Communicate regularly with architects to get feedback and ensure technical goals are being met by team.
You’ll have tons of opportunity to expand your skills and apply those skills to interesting new problems. We hire Consultants who are hungry to learn and keep up with the newest trends. For this role we’re looking for Developers that brings not only technical skills, but also the ability to communicate clearly and to collaborate effectively. You should be passionate about challenging yourself and solving real business problems by applying the right tools and technologies.
Check out our reviews on glassdoor.com. Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
Profit Sharing Bonus
401k matching of up to 6%
4 weeks’ vacation
10 paid holidays
Health, dental, vision