At Levvel We're looking for people who are naturally curious, have a passion for learning, and possess the focus to translate those learnings into tangible results. We look for people who are passionate and driven by a desire to imagine and build transformative solutions. We are currently hiring an experienced Application Architect to join the Levvel Team in Atlanta.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented developers on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
You’ll have tons of opportunity to expand your skills and apply those skills to interesting new problems. We hire Consultants who are hungry to learn and keep up with the newest trends. For this role we’re looking for a modern Application Architect that brings not only technical skills, but also the ability to communicate clearly and to collaborate effectively. You should be passionate about challenging yourself and solving real business problems by applying the right tools and technologies.
The Application Architect will be responsible for providing high-quality software solutions. The technologies are leading-edge, in a fast-paced and large-scale Agile environment.
- Providing architectural design and review of software and infrastructure from a total system perspective.
- Coaching and mentoring software developers on architecture.
- Creating spikes and proof of concepts.
- Evaluating new and proposed systems and providing recommendations for improvements, consolidation and integration opportunities.
- Tier III Escalation for production issues.
- Collaborate with Technical Director and Technical Managers in aligning developers to technical direction.
- Collaborating with Technical Managers to establish coding standards.
- Participating in retrospectives, backlog grooming, and sprint reviews.
- Proven track record of designing and building publishing systems and content APIs for multichannel distribution
- Demonstrated history of leading on the strength of technical abilities and results
- Experience giving architectural guidance to software development teams
- Expert understanding of caching, software development and design patterns
- Demonstrated experience architecting applications for resilience and performance at scale
- Demonstrated experience with architecting solutions for Amazon Web Services
- Must have experience with Angular on large scale projects
Check out our reviews on glassdoor.com. Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
Profit Sharing Bonus
401k matching of up to 6%
4 weeks’ vacation
10 paid holidays
Health, dental, vision