At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented developers on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business. Local candidates only.You’ll have tons of opportunity to expand your skills and apply those skills to interesting new problems. We hire developers who are hungry to learn and keep up with the newest trends. For this role we’re looking for a modern application developer that brings not only technical skills, but also the ability communicate clearly and to collaborate effectively. You should be passionate about challenging yourself and solving real business problems by applying the right tools and technologies.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of server-side feature integration and implement code quickly
- Experience with RESTful API design and development in Node.js using Hapi.js, Express, etc…
- Proficient working with NoSQL and Relational Databases
- Ability to create and implement data shapes to bridge back-end systems and front-end requirements
- Experience maintaining clean codebases and high code coverage
- Comfortable with the Unix / Linux / OS X environment and cli tooling such as npm, yarn, brew
- Experience deploying and debugging code across development, qa, and production servers
- DockerInterested in working with us?We're looking for people who are naturally curious, have a passion for learning, and possess the focus to translate those learnings into tangible results. We don't hire for specific skills; we look for people who are passionate and driven by a desire to build transformative technology solutions.Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:Very competitive salary + profit sharing bonus401k matching4 weeks vacation
10 Paid HolidaysHealth, dental, visionCasual work environmentWeekly team lunchesAbout LevvelWe’re a rapidly growing IT consulting team based in Charlotte, NC with offices in New York City, San Francisco, Washington, D.C, Charlotte, Raleigh, Singapore, and Melbourne. We provide both technical and strategic consulting for clients that range from Fortune 500 corporations to seed stage startups. Simply put – we help clients build cool stuff.